Saturday, April 8, 2017

Succulent Box Centerpieces

Happy Saturday!  A quick post today to show you some boxes I created a couple weeks ago for centerpieces for a very special banquet I helped host at our church.  Here they are all bunched together on my desk as I was finishing them up (wish I'd taken a picture of them on the tables at the banquet, but alas, was too busy with other things then!):




To create these, I used the Window Box Thinlits and cut boxes out of a combination of Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand card stock.  I stamped the boxes with the Hardwood background stamp before assembling.  Then, I added succulents to the top created with the Oh So Succulent bundle.  I cut the succulents out of Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, and Sweet Sugarplum.  I stamped all of them with Rich Razzleberry.  We tucked m&ms inside the boxes, and they were a big hit, especially with the kids, who discovered the boxes' secret way faster than I expected!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: