Friday, August 10, 2018

Fabulous Friends Friday: Marlene's Alternate Card with Good Things Grow Paper Pumpkin

Happy Friday!  Today's card is one I received from my amazingly talented friend Marlene in our last swap.  She took supplies from the March 2018 Good Things Grow kit, added a bit of card stock and imagination, and created this beautiful easel card:




I especially love how she colored the wood elements that were included as a special anniversary gift in the kit!  I believe she used Stampin' Blends!  So pretty!

By the way, August 10th is the deadline to sign up for the August kit.  So, if you haven't done so yet, what are you waiting for?  Also, if you are a new subscriber, you can get 50% off your first month!  Please click the link to visit my Paper Pumpkin page for more info!




Thanks for visiting!


- Michelle


No comments: