Friday, May 3, 2019

Fabulous Friends Friday: Marlene's Magical Mermaid Birthday Projects

Happy Friday!  Today I have some amazing projects to share with you that I received a little while back from my fabulously talented friend Marlene.  These feature the Magical Mermaid Stamp Set and Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper, which are both on the Last Chance List (so only available until June 3rd or while supplies last):






(The larger coral or kelp on the sides of the card was created with the string pull art technique).  





This sweet container was made using the Petite Treats Framelits Dies, another item from the Last Chance List!  

 If you'd like to get any of the supplies used to make these projects before they are gone, please be sure to follow the links provided to my online store.

Thanks so much to Marlene for these wonderful projects, and thanks to you for visiting my blog! 

- Michelle



No comments: