Monday, May 13, 2019

Merry Monday: Paper Pumpkin Cards and Star Box

Merry Monday!   Popping in with a bit of a blast from the past -- these were Christmas cards I made with the October 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit -- Pining for Plaid -- and am finally sharing!  I was able to make so many cards with this kit, both following the directions and creating my own alternatives -- you'll notice I particularly enjoyed combining the kit with the trees and deer from the Card Front Builder Thinlits, which though retired, are currently available in the Clearance Rack, while supplies last!  











The card above uses the Seasonal Chums stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies -- these are Last-Chance Items, only available until June 3rd or while supplies last -- so, if they're on your wish list, please be sure to get them before they are gone!

Finally, I have this fun start shaped treat box (I found the idea on Pinterest, and used these directions from ArtandChoco):

The tag is made with stamps and embellishments from the Quilted Christmas suite.

Hope you like these ideas!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

- Michelle

No comments: