I have a sort of a throwback Thursday for you today! I realized I'd posted a behind the scenes of making the projects during the Stampin' Up! Paper Mixer Class I took back in June to social media, but I have not yet shared my finished projects.
I didn't have all the recommended supplies for the class, so ended up substituting in papers, ephemera and stamps from my collection. The creativity that required ended up being one of my favorite parts of this class, along with learning new techniques and ideas, of course!!!
During the class, we created four different projects: two fancy fold cards, a treat box with a fancy paper bow, and a creation that could be either a scrapbook page or a decor piece.
Here is the first card, which has a wonderfully fancy envelope, in addition to being a gate fold:
Our third project was a large treat box with a wonderfully fancy bow, all made from designer series paper:
For the final project, we were shown how to make either a scrapbook page or a home decor piece (though I saw a number of people in the class shared that they created cards with these ideas as well). I decided to create a decor piece, which is currently on display in my craft room:
Lots of great ideas for using designer series paper in this class! The class is still available at the time I'm posting this, please let me know if you are interested or have any questions about it!
- Michelle
































No comments:
Post a Comment