Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Bit of Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White and Blueberry Bushel!

A day late, but wanted to post some Lovely Lipstick (red), white and Blueberry Bushel (blue) cards to celebrate Independence Day yesterday!  

This card was fun to create with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set, stamped tone-on-tone in the background and heat embossed in white on watercolor paper colored with Brusho:


The firework/flower centers are Clear-Faceted Gems.  The lace-like strip of Whisper White was die cut with the Delicate Lace Edgelits Dies.

You might remember this card I designed as a make and take for my New Catalog Party last Sunday:


 With some leftover kits, I created these cards:


Here, I used the Bokeh Dots stamped in Blueberry Bushel as a background for Dandelion Wishes stamped in Lovely Lipstick, resembling fireworks, and a sentiment from the same set stamped in Blueberry Bushel.

Then, I decided to switch things up a bit for the next cards, substituting in a background cut from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper, flowers and leaves created with the Tropical Chic Clear Mount Bundle, and a greeting from the Varied Vases stamp set on a die cut from the Stitched Labels Framelits:



Stay tuned for more info on how I created the dappled, multi-tone look on the flowers and leaves!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: