Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - You Are My Anchor Kit

Hello!  Apologies for the silence the past week or so . . . we were off on a road trip to Seattle and back with some fun stops on the way, and though I had some posts planned, I didn't get a chance to pop in and get them written and published!  So, will try to catch up now!  

Speaking of catching up, one of my summer projects has been getting caught up on creating my Paper Pumpkin kits!  I recently finished the April kit ("You Are My Anchor"), and enjoyed putting together the note cards and boxes from that!  I decided to do this one just as designed, though there are so many cute alternate ideas I've been saving for this kit on Pinterest (you can see my board for those here)!  

Isabella decided to help me as I was taking photos of the kit, too -- perhaps stalking my leftover linen thread?  Anyway, here are the photos:










July kits are on their way -- I'm still waiting on mine -- hopefully will magically appear in my mailbox tomorrow!  If you haven't subscribed yet, you'll want to be sure to sign up before August 10th and take advantage of the Blooming Summer Savings of 50% off your August kit:


Please contact me or click here to visit my Paper Pumpkin page and learn more!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle


No comments: