Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oh, Happy Day!

This card has the perfect sentiment for today -- it's a happy day indeed here as I just finished jury duty!  (I had thought I might be serving all month on what sounded like a tough case, but the case ended up settling.  I was really impressed with the way the judge handled the case . . . and have to confess it did make me miss my practicing attorney days a little bit!)  

Anyway, here's my happy card:


The stamps used are from the Build a Bouquet stamp set.  Pretty neat how you can use these for more than just making the pretty flowers that come in the Build a Bouquet set, right?!  The bright and happy paper along the side of the card is from the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  So many beautiful designs on that; definitely one of my favorites from the Occasions Catalog!

Supplies Used:



Hope you are having a happy day, too!  Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: