Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cheers to Time for Tea Bundle!

Hi!  Today, I have a couple cards to share that I made with the Time for Tea Bundle and the Delicate Lace Edgelits.  Here's a photo as I was designing the cards:


I started by embossing a die from the Delicate Lace Edgelits onto a Tranquil Tide card base.  The Big Shot Embossing Mats make this so easy to do!  

I found the designer paper in the background as I was cleaning out my stamping supplies -- it is from a retired kit, and I thought it coordinated so well with the Time for Tea images, I just had to use it!

Here's how the cards turned out:



And, here's a closer look at the embossing on each card:





Hope you like these!  I'm looking forward to creating more cards with the  Time for Tea Bundle and the Delicate Lace Edgelits!  How about you? 

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: