Friday, June 29, 2018

Time to Celebrate the New Catalog - Sneak Peek of Make and Takes for Sunday's Party!

Happy Friday!!  I have a special treat for you today -- a sneak peek of the make and takes for this Sunday's New Catalog Party!  Hope you'll be able to join me if you are in the Bay Area!  (You can find out more information about this and other upcoming events here).

For the first card, I wanted to design something appropriate for 4th of July, that also shows off two new In Colors (Lovely Lipstick and Blueberry Bushel).  Here's what I came up with:



I used a few new stamp sets to create this effect -- Bokeh Dots, Enjoy Life, Itty Bitty Greetings, and Varied Vases.  It also seemed like a good opportunity to add some Night of Navy Gingham ribbon.

The die cut for the greeting above and the greetings for my samples for the second make and take come from Stitched Labels Framelits!  The second make and take is a simple note card, featuring one of my favorite designs from the Share What You Love Designer Specialty Paper, paired with coordinating greetings and images from the Love What You Do stamp set:



I embellished the cards with a bit of twine from the Nature's Twine Pack.

Which is your favorite design?  Hope you like these and will come join me to make your own this Sunday!

- Michelle

No comments: