Saturday, August 10, 2019

A Couple More Beautiful Friendship Cards

Happy Saturday!!!  I went back and check this morning, and realized that my blog hit a big milestone this week -- on Wednesday, it turned 10 years old!  Can't believe it has been that long -- time flies!

I have a couple more cards to share with you that I made with a couple of leftover kits from the new catalog party!  These cards are again made with three of the new In Colors (Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock), two new stamp sets (Birch Background and Beautiful Friendship), and a new die set (Detailed Bands Dies, also available as part of a bundle and save). At the party, the consensus was that using Pretty Peacock for the Detailed Bands die cut really made the card pop -- and I agree (you can see my original design in this post, if you'd like to compare).  I didn't have any Pretty Peacock die cuts left, so I decided to sponge one of my Seaside Spray die cuts with Pretty Peacock ink, and here's how that turned out:


And here's another design I did, using two of the smallest bands from the Detailed Bands dies, which I cut in Seaside Spray, and partially sponged in Pretty Peacock ink.  I added a couple branches cut from Pretty Peacock card stock using another die from the Detailed Bands set on either side of the greeting as well:



Hope you like these!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

No comments: