Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Daisy Lane Smile and Friend Cards

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  Today I have two cards to share with you that were made using leftover kits from the make and takes at my Annual Catalog Open House, but with the Daisy Lane bundle instead of the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  

On this first card, I couldn't resist using the Detailed Bands Dies (also available as part of a bundle and save) again on this card -- but decided to use it offset on the card and frame the sentiment with it.

The daisies were colored with watercolor pencils (from the original package as well as the new assortment 2 ).  I added a bit of fine tip glue to the centers to give them more dimension.   Here's a close up of the largest flower:


Here's the second card, this time with daisies blooming on a frame created with the Heirloom Frames Dies and Embossing Folder.  I colored these daisies using makeup brushes, and with fine tip glue and microbeads in the centers.  The sentiment is stamped on vellum:




Which card do you like best?  Please leave me a comment and let me know.

These were so much fun to make!  Looking forward to making more daisies again soon.   If you'd like supplies to create these, please follow the links above to the products in my online store.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like them both, Michelle, but the first one tickles my fancy a bit more.

Hugs,
Connie S