Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Beary Comforting Thank You Card

 Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  A quick post today to share one of the first cards I have made with the Beary Comforting (December 2020) Paper Pumpkin kit!   I love the colors, designer paper, and sweet bear images in this kit!  I put this card together following the kit instructions, though I did make it a thank you card with a sentiment from the Massive Thanks stamp set:



I'm looking forward to making more of these sweet and cheery cards!  Also looking forward to seeing what's in the January kit soon!  (I love the adorable Add-On for the January kit, and checking right now, it looks like it is still available for subscribers to order . . . please click here to see it in the online store, while supplies last).

Have a great day!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.   For Paper Pumpkin subscribers, there are refills available while supplies last in the online store.  Please click here  or contact me to see if they are still available.  

No comments: