Wednesday, January 6, 2021

OnStage, Winged Things, and more . . .

Back in November, I had the opportunity to attend a fun virtual event for Stampin' Up! demonstrators called OnStage @Home.  I ordered an optional "swag box" of materials for the event, and it came so beautifully packaged!  Here's the outside of the box:


And, inside was just as fun:



It held a tote bag, some notebooks, stickers to decorate them, the Enjoy the Moment stamp set, and some adorable trading pins that coordinate with artwork in the new January-June Mini Catalog!

I'd also earned some recognition for leadership and received this CenterStage gift from Stampin' Up, again beautifully packaged!



It was great to be able to attend the event from home "with" a couple of my team members . . . we texted each other while watching videos together and I loved sharing the experience with them that way (even though it would have been amazing if circumstances were such we could have done that in person together, this was definitely the next best thing!!!).  I used one of the swag bag notebooks, which I decorated with some butterfly stickers (love these and the Floating and Fluttering stamp set which has some similar images!) to hold the copious notes I took -- so many great presentations and ideas, I don't want to forget any of them!  


During the event, we created "make and takes" with the Dandy Garden Suite, and here are how my first cards turned out (I enjoyed making these so much, I created some more with the same layouts, but varying which of the designer series paper patterns I used and changing up the stamping a bit):


Attendees were able to be the first to preorder some products from the January-June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration, and here is one of the first cards I made with the Floating and Fluttering Bundle that I preordered:

 

I also used strips of the new Ombre Designer Paper from Sale-a-Bration on this card.

And, I received this gorgeous card from Judy-Ann, who was one of the SUper Friends who attended with me -- love how she worked in the logo design and a dragonfly created with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (part of the Dandy Garden Suite we used for our make and takes):


Stampin' Up! events are always so memorable and fun -- would you like to join us for the next one?  If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator, Sale-a-Bration is one of the best times!  Please let me know if you have any questions, would like more information, or you can click here to join my SUper Friends team!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: