Monday, April 22, 2024

Egg Dye Background Cards

 Today's cards are also arguably clean and simple like the ones I showed you yesterday (or there are at least not too many layers on them -- compared to my normal cards anyway!)  

These four cards are all from a piece of Thick Basic White onto which I had dumped the leftover dye from making our Easter eggs.  It took me a while to figure out what to do with the paper I created.  I decided to cut it apart and then stamp different images onto it. 




The first card is stamped with the Simply Zinnias Stamps:




The next card is stamped with images from the Grassy Grove stamp set plus some die cut deer made with the coordinating Grove Dies



The third and fourth card have some new 2024-2026 In Colors on them and use sneak peek sets -- Thoughtful Wishes and Spotlight on Nature, respectively.  





Those who are sharp-eyed may have noticed a new color for the card bases, too.  That's the new Basic Beige that will be available starting May 1st!  It is a really nice addition to Stampin' Up!'s Neutrals color family!     

- Michelle

No comments: