Thursday, July 18, 2024

Delicate Wings Paper Pumpkin Kit Finished at Last!

 I must confess I have gotten a bit behind on Paper Pumpkin kits again!  So, while waiting for this month's kit to arrive, I decided to pull out the April Delicate Wings Kit.  I started it last night, and managed to finish it up today!  The kit is designed to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs).  I made 3 cards as designed in the kit:










Then, I decided to make more cards with elements from the kit.  I cut apart the card bases that had gold foiled butterflies and used those more as designer paper. I also had fun using the Thanks and Beyond add on dies (still available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers, while supplies last)!  I also added some Metallic Enamel Effects and some ribbon on some of the cards.   I was able to make 12 more cards, adding card bases and a bit of scrap Basic White, Very Vanilla and Moody Mauve card stock:
































Please let me know if you have any questions about these!  And, if you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet, but would like to be, please click here for more info!

- Michelle

No comments: