Monday, September 2, 2024

Merry Monday with Sentimental Christmas and Reindeer Fun

 Finally sharing my cards from Mystery Monday with Texas Stampin' Sharon last week!  I enjoyed texting with my friend Connie M. while watching Mystery Monday -- fun to compare notes!  We were left with extra triangles after one of the clues, and we each came up with a different solution to how to use those!  Connie was able to incorporate them to make another pocket on her card, while I decided to create a second card!  

My cards are made with the Sentimental Christmas Designer Series Paper and Reindeer Fun Bundle, which are from the September-December Catalog, which is available starting September 4th!   Do you see the little embellishments I added to each card?  Those are some sneak peek items as well! 











No comments: