Monday, August 31, 2026

Bonus Metallic Magic Class Cards

 After the Metallic Magic class, I had some fun leftover pieces from doing the foiling. So, I decided to do reverse foil those pieces onto different card stocks and designer series paper, then use those pieces to create more cards.


Here is the first set of cards I made after reverse hot foiling the leftovers!  I added some fun designer series paper from the Painted Illusions and Paper Medley Mix In Designer Series Paper Packs to these cards:











Here is the next set of cards I made with the reverse of the foils I had leftover from the Metallic Magic Class.  For these cards, I also mixed in some Painted Collage designer series paper, some of which is stamped with Notes of Collage Stamps (a sneak peek from the upcoming November Online Exclusives!).  With this style of cards, I feel like my foiling mishaps look intentional and part of the style and design:  










Here are the final cards I made with the reverse foil leftovers from the Metallic Magic Class I took!  For these cards, I had leftover butterfly pieces that I die cut, and they were so fun to use!  The Secret Sea card has the sneak peek designer series paper from the November Online Exclusives on it (Painted Collage Designer Series Paper).  The other card is made with the Painted Illusions Designer Series Paper:










Hope you enjoyed these!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: