Monday, August 24, 2026

Metallic Magic Cards

 I finished the Metallic Magic online class from Stampin' Up! earlier this month, and I really enjoyed it!  Here are my cards from the class!  I had fun learning to use the system, and liked the challenge of using what I had on hand to create the cards.  While I had the Butterfly Flight Bundle, I didn't have the Botanical Glow Bundle or the designer series paper recommended for the class. 

After seeing it in action during the class, I have now ordered the Botanical Glow Bundle!  I also ordered some more window sheets since I only had scraps and some printed ones in my supplies!  (Definitely would like to do some more foiling on window sheets!  Lots of fun possibilities with that!)  

Anyway, I will say my projects are not perfect, as I did get some overfoiling on them.  I think that was because I was putting everything on the platform while it was heating up instead of waiting to put it on after it heated up.  Have tried more since then, and that does seem to have been the issue.

Here are the cards I created during the class (plus finished inside decorations and envelopes):






ss:






















I saved the leftovers from the class, and I have since been able to reverse foil with those.  Stay tuned for the cards I created with those!

Have you tried hot foiling yet?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: