Friday, March 29, 2019

Fabulous Friends Friday: March SUper Friends Shoebox Swap Projects

Hi!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week!  I have a treat for you today -- I'm sharing some fabulous projects that the SUper Friends created a couple weeks ago at our March gathering.  We did another "shoebox" style swap, where some SUper Friends volunteered to bring a kit with everything needed to create a project, then we stamped and assembled the project during our gathering.   Great fun!!!  





Jana was up next, and taught us how to make a Waterfall Mini Album (based on a creation called "SMAWOG" by Diana at stempidi.de, and adapted to inches for us by Judy!).  Jana brought several Memories and More kits for us to choose from, and I went with the Happiness Blooms Memories and More.  Here's how my album turned out:










Kallien showed us how to make this "Squash-fold" style card that she created using Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (a Sale-a-Bration item, only available while supplies last or until Sunday!):



Kallien also had supplies ready for us to make this adorable Reese's Egg holder using Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and the Story Label Punch, which was inspired by this project by Beth McCullough:

Kallien also provided us this pattern she created for the box:


I brought along the supplies for this project -- a bunny-shaped wrapped nugget treat:



I also used the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper for these, along with "for you" from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set, and Blossoms Elements.  The twine is from the Nature's Twine pack.

Hope you enjoyed these amazing projects as much as I did!  Thanks again to my SUper Friends for sharing them!!!  If you are interested in joining my SUper Friends, please contact me for more information on how to do that!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle




No comments: