Monday, April 8, 2019

Merry Monday: Pretty Packages

Hi!  For this Merry Monday, I thought I'd share some pretty packages, wrapped up with ribbons, tags and more!

First is a box containing an altered book tree I sent to my friend Marlene -- I tied it up with some Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon and added a tag created with the Stitched Labels Framelits, one of the Snowflake Showcase dies, and a Snowflake Element: 



The next project is a box wrapped in Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper, and dressed up with flowers and tag created with the First Frost Stamp Set and Frosted Bouquet Framelits



After stamping and die cutting the flowers, I sponged them with Frost White Shimmer Paint, for a really pretty effect that went nicely with the frosted shimmer of the designer paper wrap.

For the next gift, I created a special trifold card, using the So Santa and Santa's Signpost stamp sets:




 For the final package today, I dressed up one of the Baker's Boxes with Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper. turned the window on the top into a shaker. and added a removable rose and snowflake ornament/tag, inspired by this ornament by Cindee Wilkinson shared on Patty Bennett's blog:




Hope you enjoyed these packaging ideas!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  

- Michelle

No comments: