Thursday, April 18, 2019

All Geared Up Cards

This week has been an exciting one in our household as my oldest passed his behind the wheel exam!  So, thought it would be a good time to share the card I made for his sixteenth birthday, using the Geared Up Garage Bundle and Black Ice Technique (click here to see a video by Melissa Kerman on how to do this technique) for the background.  



I tried to make the car on the card look like his car as much as I could.   Here's a photo of it (first being delivered to us after its long journey from Kansas!):


This car has been quite an adventure so far, and I suspect will continue to be so!  

While I was playing around with the Black Ice Technique, I also decided to try making a steam punk style Valentine's Day easel card, using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and here's how that turned out:




Hope you like these!  The Black Ice Technique is great fun -- one I definitely will be trying again, and encourage you to give a try.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: