Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Paper Pumpkin: Grown With Kindness (February 2019 Kit and Alternatives)

Hi!  Today (April 10) is the last day to sign up for this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!  We've been given a bit of a sneak peek here, and I'm really excited to see how this translates into the kit and stamps:


If you'd like more information or to sign up, please click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website.

Since I have Paper Pumpkin on the brain today, I thought it would be a good day to finally share the cards I created with the February 2019 Grown with Kindness Kit!  I created nine cards, pretty much following the directions in the kit:










Then, I used stamps from the kit along with Stampin' Blends, the now-retired Doily Dies, vellum circles die cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies, Floral Romance Designer Series Paper, sequins, and various colors of card stock to create these cards:






Hope you like these!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: