Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Two Tone Flora One Sheet Wonder Cards

 Happy Wednesday!  You may remember that last month my SUper Friends group made some cards adapted from a fun 4 cards in 30 minutes class by Gail Ellis -- here's the link to that post.  I had a few supplies left over, and decided to try making the cards with a different stamp set for the main stamping.  This time I decided to use Two Tone Flora stamp set.  I kept the same color combo (Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Sahara Sand).  




There are a few last chance items on these cards -- Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede are retiring colors; the Stitchery stamp set, which seems to have already sold out; and the Stitched Greenery die, available at a discount while supplies last, was used in the background on the bottom card.   Want to see all the "Last Chance" or retiring items that are still available?  You can click here to be taken to that section of my online store.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: