Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day

 Happy Father's Day!  So very grateful for my dad and the other wonderful dads in my life. 

 I was very excited when I received the May Paper Pumpkin kit to see how perfect the contents were for creating cards for the special men in my life!  Here are the cards I made with the kit!  





















I did cut card bases in the kit apart to create some alternate designs.  I also used dies from Citrus Blooms and Thoughtful Wishes die sets, as well as greetings from the Attention Shoppers stamp set and May 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit in my alternates.  

I decided to create a more feminine card as well, using stamps and dies from the Country Flowers Bundle and Garden Meadow Bundle.  





Please let me know if you'd like more information about Paper Pumpkin or any of these cards! 

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget the bundle sale now through June 30, 2024!  You can see which bundles are an extra 10% off here.

No comments: