Saturday, October 5, 2024

Cheerful Daisies for GDP#465

 Happy World Card Making Day!!!  Thought I'd kick things off by sharing a couple of cards I made for this week's Global Design Project Challenge #465, which is a color challenge to use Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wheat and Night of Navy.  

I had the Cheerful Daisies Bundle out after making Connie's Open House card, and that seemed like the perfect stamp set for this challenge!  For one card, I had the flower leaves stamped full strength with Wild Wheat, and for the other card, I stamped off once for a softer look.  Which do you like better?  









I had fun blending the Wild Wheat and Night of Navy to get a prettty green on the leaves.  The background is embossed with the Thoughtful Leaves Embossing Folder.  I also added a Wild Wheat circle behind the flowers cut out with one of the Spotlight on Nature Dies.  The ribbon is the beautiful Wild Wheat Rustic Striped Ribbon from the Splendid Autumn Collection.

Hope you are having a wonderful World Card Making Day!  I'm looking forward to watching Stampin' Up!'s Class in a couple hours!!!  How about you?

- Michelle

No comments: