Saturday, October 5, 2024

Happy World Card Making Day 2024!

 Happy World Card Making Day (post 2 for this day)!  I really enjoyed the Stampin' Up! WCMD video!  I crafted along with Sara, and then put my own spin on the ephemera designer's projects from the second presentation.  I don't have the Simply Said Stamp Set (yet?), so used the Saying Hey stamp set for the cards instead!   I made a couple more cards of my own with the materials while I had them out, too!  I am still thinking about adding some embellishments to all of these as well.  We'll see how long I can resist doing that.  ;)  


















How about you?  Did you watch the Stampin' Up! presentations?  If so, which was your favorite?  

Did you get to make any cards today?  Would love to hear and see what you did! 

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: