Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Connie's Splendid Autumn Cards

Today I'm sharing the stunning cards Connie created for our Open House on Saturday with the Splendid Autumn Suite Collection, plus daisies cut from the Cheerful Daisies Dies.  Connie had three different designs for attendees to choose from. 




I finally had a chance to put together my kit today (and made a video of myself doing that, which I will share shortly), but one thing I was excited to learn is that the frame die in the Autumn Expressions Dies cuts pieces that will layer on each other!  Not sure why I hadn't picked up on that before!  Luckily, Connie had figured that out already!  :) 

Also, you'll see in the video that Connie ended up stamping the center strip of designer paper with the Sketched Plaid Background Stamp

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: