Tuesday, October 3, 2023

More "Stack, Cut, Sort" Cards

 At the new catalog open house a couple weeks back, Connie created these two cards for her make and takes, based on a card she had seen by Patty Bennett.  


I really like this style of "stack, cut, and sort" cards -- I think it is a great way to use designer series paper!  I decided to create some cards of my own with two other packs.  First, I tried the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I decided to pair it with some sunflowers I had created during a recent Facebook Live, using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.  Here are how the three cards turned out:


The above greeting is embossed with white embossing powder on Berry Burst Card Stock.  I created it with the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle, which is a sneak peek set from the upcoming January to June 2024 Catalog that is available for anyone to order as part of Stampin' Up!'s World Card Making Day Celebration this Saturday (which if you haven't registered for yet, you should be sure to do right away here!)


For this card, I used the greeting from the Hope You Know Stamp Set.


The greeting on this card came from the Something Fancy Stamp Set.  



I also decided to try this card making technique with the A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper:



On these cards, I used a greeting from the Merriest Trees Stamp Set stamped onto a piece of Basic White cut with one of the Deckled Circles Dies.  I also added a fussy cut stamped flower from the Ringed with Nature Stamp Set, and embellished with the Metallic Enamel EffectsPearlized Enamel Effects, and some clear sequins for even more sparkle (more is more?).  

Here's a closer view of the individual cards:






Hope you like these!  Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: