Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Beautiful Diwali Card from Jaya

 Happy Tuesday!   Today I have a special card to share with you created by Jaya Madhuri,  my creative and talented friend and member of my SUper Friends team of demonstrators!  She gave this to me on Saturday at the Post World Card Making Day Party!  Here's a photo of us together there:




And, here are some close ups of Jaya's card:




Jaya created the lamps on the card with the vases from the stamps in the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin kit (at least as of this writing, Paper Pumpkin subscribers are still able to use this link to purchase the kit in the online store -- the kit is only available while supplies last, though).  Jaya also used the flower stamps from the kit to create the flower border at the top.  

Jaya used the Bough Punch to create the trio of flames on each lamp.  The "I think it is time for a celebration" came from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set and "lighting the way" is from the Lighting the Way stamp set.

I think this card is absolutely amazing!  I love Jaya's creativity in combining the different elements from different sets to make this!!!  Thanks so much, Jaya!    

- Michelle






No comments: