Thursday, March 7, 2024

Peek a Boo: Sneak Peek at One of My Swap Cards for OnStage Houston!

 I'm so excited for OnStage Houston next week!  I'm feeling a little behind in making cards to swap there, but have managed to finish one, and I couldn't resist showing it to you!!!  

I used the new Online Exclusive Simply Zinnia Bundle for my card, along with the Flowering Zinnias Designer Series Paper.  I love the happy, spring colors in this paper so much!!!  



I did a special technique on the greeting piece, coloring half the back side with the dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend and the front side with the light one, for a fun ombre effect.

You might also notice that I used the holes in one of the Everyday Details Dies and stitched them with the Flirty Flamingo Baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Three Color Pack (it is part of the Balloon Suite in the January to April Mini Catalog, but goes nicely with the Zinnia Suite as well).  


Inside the peek a boo card, I tucked some stamped zinnias in the bottom right corner, and colored those with Blends.


What do you think?  Would you be happy to receive this as a swap card?

- Michelle

  

 

No comments: