Monday, March 4, 2024

Merry Monday: Christmas Everywhere Kit Alternative Cards

 Merry Monday!  Today I have some alternate cards made with the Christmas Everywhere kit to share with you.   If you create the kit as designed, it makes 9 cards.  However, I decided to cut the printed tree pieces that come in the kit in half and cut apart the card bases.  I added some whisper white card bases and some other card stock in colors coordinating with the kit's colors.  So, I ended up being able to make at least twice as many cards!  Here are how my cards turned out:












I also used supplies from the kit to create a simple fun fold that would hold a gift card within the card:






This kit is still available in case you'd like to pick one up and get a head start on your Christmas cards for this year!  

Please let me know if you have any questions about the kit or how I created my cards!

- Michelle

No comments: