Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter! February Sweet Springtime Paper Pumpkin Kit Projects

 Happy Easter!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  

Today I have a bunch of projects to share with you that I created using the February 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit!  This kit featured some adorable chicks and bunnies.  You'll see I really had fun creating cards and more with these -- even after I used up the cards and elements that came in the kit!   

The cards in the first two photos I created by following the kit's instructions exactly:



For the next design, however, I decided to cut the cards in half and add them to white card bases, so I could maximize my use of the beautiful patterns printed on the kit's cards:




After using the kit elements to decorate the first three cards following pretty closely to the kit instructions (I just cut off one flower from the bottom of the flower wreath to use on other cards), I used the stamps from the kit to create bunnies, chicks, and daffodils to decorate the next cards, and used dies from the Paper Pumpkin add on for the greeting, and from Thoughtful Expressions for the "windows" on the cards: 






The kit also came with some adorable treat boxes.  I made 3 of them, though rather than attaching the bunny and chick directly to the box, I decided to attach them to tags I created with dies from the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle.  The little flowers were also made with dies from Thoughtful Expressions, and the flower centers were made by coloring the white dots that came in the kit with Stampin' Blends:




Here are cards I made with the remaining pieces from the kit:







Here is a fun card I made with just some chicks:



And, I was having so much fun, I ended up making more cards with the bunny and chick stamps and some designer series papers:





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Please let me know if you have any questions about these projects or would like more information about Paper Pumpkin!

- Michelle



No comments: