Wednesday, March 20, 2024

OnStage Houston 2024: My Swap

 Hello!  I'm back from Houston, and it's taken me a couple days, but I'm finally getting back into my regular routine!  And, I finally have all of my OnStage swap cards to show you!   

I ended up making 3 different card designs to swap.    I first created the Zinnia peek a boo card with stitching, which I previewed here in this post, which has all the details about this card:





  

The next card, and really the bulk of my swaps, was a fancy fold faux center step card with the Latte Love Suite.  My card was inspired by a fancy fold I'd received from Connie M. (stay tuned to see her card when I finally share the SUper Friends February Fun Fold swaps!):


Here's the stamping on the back of the card: 


I ended up using three different designer series patterns to have enough for the back step of the front of the card.  The sunburst image is the Rays of Light Background Stamp




Stamping this greeting made me think of the Folger's coffee jingle!  Can you hear that when you read the greeting, or is that just me?

My final card was an Easter card mashing up stamps and dies from the Hot Air Balloon Bundle and Excellent Eggs Bundle.  The flowers are die cut using a couple of the Sentimental Park Dies, with Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots in the Center.  I used the Basic Borders Dies to make the grass out of Granny Apple Green Card Stock.



  

Which card do you like best?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: