Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Simply Zinnias from the New Online Exclusives

 There are new Online Exclusives available today!  My favorite products from this are the A Little Latte Suite Collection and the Flowering Zinnia Suite, though there are certainly other wonderful products in this release as well!  I recommend checking them all out here.  


Today, I have a fun fold card to share with you created with the Flowering Zinnia Suite Collection.  This was one of the cards we made during my February Fun Folds class, so may look familiar to some of you!  And, thanks again to Joyce for bringing this style of fun fold to my attention!  (It is a Curtain Call Fun Fold, originally created by Susan Campfield).








This is such a fun Suite to use!  I'm looking forward to creating more cards with it!  How about you?  

- Michelle



No comments: