Friday, January 12, 2024

Enduring Beauty Cards

 Happy Friday!  I've been playing with the new Enduring Beauty Bundle from the January to April Catalog, and I'm having so much fun trying different color combinations with it!  Here are some of the combinations I've tried so far, along with some cards I have made with them.  

The first colors I tried with the masks were Granny Apple Green and Old Olive for the leaves and then combinations of Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Bubble Bath and Berry Burst for the flowers.  



I die cut the images, then added them to an Old Olive layer, embossed with one of the designs from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.  I added a bit of the Pecan Pie Center Striped Ribbon (from the Online Exclusives) around the greeting, which is stamped and cut with the Enduring Beauty stamps and dies:












I also added some black dots to the centers of the flowers:


Here's the next set of colors I tried and cards I created:







I think my favorite combination ended up being the Poppy Parade and Real Red.  Which one did you like the best?  What else should I try?  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

- Michelle




No comments: