Thursday, January 25, 2024

Yum Yum!

 Happy Thursday!  While I was preparing my Ice Cream Swirl Bundle card for Sunday's open house, I happened to notice that there was some paper in the Flight and Airy Designer Series Paper (which is one of the free Sale-a-Bration choices) that works really well with the Ice Cream stamps and dies!  So, I had to make a card combining those:


This is a relatively quick and easy card.  I started with a Pecan Pie card base with the Fresh Freesia watercolor design from Flight and Airy as a background layer on top of that.  Then, the waffle-cone like pattern from Flight and Airy is die cut as the ice cream cone, and I topped it with ice cream cut from a piece of Basic White stamped with Crumb Cake ink (stamped off once).  The strawberry, cherry, and chocolate cookie were stamped and die cut from Basic White, then colored with watercolor pencils.  I stamped "Yum Yum" in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I finished the card with some Petal Pink Foiled Gems.  

Hope you like that!  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle  

No comments: