Thursday, January 11, 2024

Throwback Thursday: Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit Cards and Alternate Ideas

I finally have cards to show you that I made with the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin kit last year!  As usual, I started with cards made according to the kit instructions, then ventured out to some ideas I'd seen on Pinterest and that came to me as I worked with the supplies in the kit.  

For the first two designs, I stayed with the kit design:





Then, for the third design in the kit, I decided to add some color with blending brushes on some of the vases:



Here are a couple other alternative designs, using some embossed Lemon Lolly card stock as a a background layer, along with leftover pieces from the kit on the first card:


For the second card, I stamped and die cut a piece with the Countryside Corners Bundle, then added a stamped and die cut vase and stamped and drew in some flowers and greenery:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  

- Michelle






 

No comments: