Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom Easel Card

Happy Tuesday!  Today I have an easel card to share with you that I created with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.  This card started with some negative pieces I had left after die cutting an outline out of Whisper White.  I thought it would be fun to color them with Stampin' Blends (especially in the new In Colors) and piece them back into place.  Here is the card in progress:

The pieces are on a Misty Moonlight layer.  I cut a piece of Copper Foil with the outline dies to frame the pieces I colored.  I added a bit of the 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim, and the greeting is on a piece cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies


Here is the card with the easel part up:




And, I used the stamps from the bundle with In Color Stampin' Pads to create a coordinating envelope:


This bundle is so fun to create a variety of looks!  I have some more creations with it to show you soon, too.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: