Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Seeing Double with Blossoms in Bloom

Hi!  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!  No complaints here -- have been able to do some gardening, go for a walk, listen to a town hall meeting for work, bake a cobbler with some blackberries from our garden, and have a fun video visit with a friend!  Hopefully, will add some stamping to that list pretty soon, too!  I am currently trying to finish up the A Little Smile Paper Pumpkin from last summer, and have some stamps and other products from the upcoming August-December Catalog out on my desk beckoning for my attention as well . . . but, I digress!  I do have some cards to share with you today, too!  

I thought I'd continue along the lines of yesterday's post and share a duo of cards I created with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.  The Whisper White outline in the first card is the outline cut at the same time as the pieces I colored with Stampin' Blends for yesterday's card.  I decided to do these cards in blues (thanks to my talented friend Judy-Ann, who has created some beautiful monochromatic samples with this set, for the inspiration!).  I used Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, and Night of Navy on these cards, in addition to the Whisper White Card Stock, and layered or pieced the flowers together: 


The "thank you" on this card is from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set and is stamped onto a piece die cut with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies.

On this next card, made with the outlines left from the Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy pieces on the card above, I stamped the Balmy Blue flowers and leaves under the outline:


The greeting is from the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set and is on a piece cut with another of the Tasteful Labels Dies.  The bow is created with the Baker's Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.

Hope you like these!  You can use the links above to check out the products I used in the online store.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: