Tuesday, July 7, 2020

In Color Flowers for All Seasons Cards


Can you tell how much I'm enjoying the new 2020-2022 In Colors!?!!  Here's another set of cards I made with these, again using the In Color Designer Series Paper Pack, and this time with the Jar of Flowers Bundle.  I colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends, and for the first two cards, did some fussy cutting around the image to create the focal point for the card:




The bit of sparkles sprinkled on these two cards are the Flowers for Every Season Gems






For the sunflower cards, I used a bit of the Misty Moonlight and Silver Baker's Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack to make bows, attached with a glue dot.

Those with sharp eyes for details may have caught that some of my cards have some dainty embossed flowers on some of the paper strips.  That embossing is done with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.

Hope you like these cards!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  Did you know it is Stampin' Up! Bonus Days?  If not, please click here to learn more about this great special.

No comments: