Friday, July 10, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Flashback Friday!

Happy Friday!!!  Today I thought I'd do a Flashback Friday post and share lots of photos of some Paper Pumpkin kits that I've completed over the past couple months.  (I actually just finished a bunch of cards with last month's kit, so will have those photographed and ready to share with you soon, too . . . and today is the deadline to sign up for the July kit, which looks like it will be great fun, too!!)

Anyway, here are the cards I made with the August 2018 Blissful Blooms kit.  For this kit, I decided to make them as instructed, though certainly have seen some beautiful alternates as well:



Similarly, for the August 2017 kit, Giftable Greetings, I decided to put the cards together, with only a  very little variation from the kit instructions:



It was also fun to put together the coordinating tags that came in this kit:



Now, for a somewhat more recent kit!  Here are the home decor pieces and cards I made with the March 2020 No Matter the Weather kit:














Really loved the stamp set and bonus stamp set that came in this kit, as you can see!  (Also, did you notice the goof I made on one of the cards?   I adhered the focal piece to the wrong side of the card, with the fold on the right instead of the left. I fixed that after I caught it during the photo session.)

Hope you enjoyed these cards!  If you haven't subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet, what are you waiting for?  ;)  Please let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to subscribe!  You can also click here to visit the Paper Pumpkin page.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: