Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Personalized Sunny Day Tags for Fun Fold Class

Sunday was my Fun Fold Class, and I decided to create a little something special for each person to hold her cards and instruction sheets and carry them home.   

I had some cute little brown handled bags, and I decorated them with personalized tags.




 The main circle for the tag is cut out of Pool Party with the Everyday Details Dies.  The  cloud behind each name is cut from Basic White with the Basic Borders Dies.  The little flowers are cut from Basic White with the Sentimental Park dies, and have a dot of Gold Enamel Effects in the center.  The letters are cut out of the Sale-a-Bration Sunny Days Paper with the Mini Alphabet Dies.  I tied the tags onto the bags with Lemon Lolly Baker's Twine and Pool Party Crinkle Ribbon (another Sale-a-Bration item).

No comments: