Friday, February 23, 2024

Detailed Dogwood for the Creative Challenge (Part 2!)

 Yesterday, I showed you my "THIS" card for Stampin' Up's February Creative Challenge.  Today, I have my THAT cards to share with you!  For the "THAT" challenge, the colors are Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia.  I decided to make a one-sheet wonder collage style sheet and then cut that apart to create four cards for THAT challenge!  I used the Sale-a-Bration set Detailed Dogwood for the stamping on the one sheet wonder.  



Then, to finish the cards, I used flowers created with the Petal Park stamp set and coordinating punch.  Greetings are from the Something FancyThoughtful Expressions, and Botanical Layers stamp sets.  

Here are the four cards together:


Here are closer views of each card:



The layers on this one are cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies, and the greeting with the Everyday Details Dies.  

The next card uses the frame left from cutting out the focal piece for the first card.  Layered behind that is a piece of Basic White with some Fresh Freesia ink blended on it before running it through the Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder:



The next two cards have some background layers embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder:





Which is your favorite of these cards?  And, will you play along with the This or That Challenge?  If so, which color combo will you choose?  Or, will you do both, like me?

- Michelle




No comments: