Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you are having a sweet day!  

I have some Valentine's projects to share with you today.  First are some treats that I made.  These are CASED from Heather Klump (hlkdownstairsdesigns.com).  These little pillow boxes and the papers and stamps I used to decorate them are from the Bee Mine Suite and the beautiful Pool Party ribbon is a Sale-a-Bration choice:


I also made these tags to decorate some boxes of chocolates I picked up at Trader Joe's:




I've also been playing some more with felt embroidery and used the Adoring Hearts dies to create these little felt tags/ornaments:


I also made one using one of these hearts sewn onto circles cut with the Everyday Details Dies.  I love these dies because they have convenient build in die cut holes for stitching around the edge!


I embroidered sequins all over the heart as well before stitching the circles together.  

Hope you liked these projects!  Please let me know if you have any questions about them.

Thanks for visiting my blog!  

- Michelle










No comments: