Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Lighter than Air Mystery Monday Card!

 I love when it works out so that I can play along with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday stamping!  Yesterday, even though I wasn't quite prepped and ready when the live stream started, I was able to catch up and create a very fun card along with Sharon and her wonderful group of stampers!  I love the layout she shared with us -- this is a great one for showing off and using up designer series paper!!!

I had just received a box with the Lighter than Air Suite, so I decided to use that to create my card.  I love the colors in the Suite, and had so much fun adding the Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots!  Those would be fun on projects with the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle, and well, I can think of lots of other uses as well!  Anyway, here's how my card turned out:



Here's a closer look at the balloon, and the little Flirty Flamingo Twine bow I added to it (and those Rainbow Dots, too!!!):



I also finished the inside with a bit of stamping, and a little strip of the designer series paper to match the front:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Please let me know if you have any questions about this card, or would like to order any of the products used on it!

- Michelle


No comments: