Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Something Old, Something New . . . Birds, Flowers and Blends!

I recently decided to revisit a sort of ombre technique using Stampin' Blends!  I believe I first did this technique back in 2019 (this blog post has some of the cards I made with it then).  I had come across this Hello card, made using stamps and elements  from one of my very favorite Paper Pumpkin kits, the May 2019 Hugs from Shelli kit.  I decided to try that technique again with stamps from the Thoughtful Expressions Stamp Set and some different colors.  Here are the two cards side by side:



And, here are some closer views of the Thoughtful Expressions card:




Have you tried this technique?  If not, would you like to learn how? 

Please let me know if you have any questions about it!

- Michelle 

No comments: