Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Double the Fun: 8 Piece Puzzle Cards!

Here is another duo of cards that I recently created.  These are puzzle cards like I showed you in yesterday's post, but rather than 4 piece puzzle cards, these are 8 piece puzzle cards!  I was inspired to create these by Susan Campfield in her 4 piece puzzle video, where she gave a sneak peek of some 8 piece puzzle cards, but I did the math to create this version myself.  Both of these cards use the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper, plus stamps and images from the Thoughtful Wishes stamp setBrushed brass butterflies add a fun bit of shine to finish off the cards.  

Here's the first card:






Here's the second card:





Which do you like better the 4 piece or the 8 piece puzzle cards?  I'm wondering what other variations could be made on these as well . . . guessing 6 piece would also be possible and fun to try!   

No comments: