Monday, August 5, 2024

One More Birdhouse Post

 Surprise!  One more birdhouse post!  Hope you aren't tired of these yet!

  I did try a second pattern for making birdhouse treat boxes,  and I wanted to share that with you, too.  This one is by Debra Harrison (simplysweetinkdesigns).    

Here are the two boxes I created:










I kept these relatively simple.  I decided to use Pecan Pie for the two birdhouse die cuts, the base box and the roof.  I added some die cut Country Woods Designer Series Paper (which is one of the papers that's part of the designer series paper sale starting tomorrow!) to the base and roof trim for each of the treat boxes I created.  Then, I added flowers die cut from Basic White with dies from the Country Birdhouse Bundle.  I added some cork dots for a perch and some In Color Shimmer Gems to finish it up! 

No comments: