Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hostess Tea Photos -- Part 2 (Oh So Succulent Favor Baskets)

Hello!  Hope you are having a great day!  Have lots of photos to share with you today!  These are of the favors I created for my 11th Annual Hostess Tea the Sunday before last.  I created baskets using the Window Box Thinlits Die and kraft cardstock, stamped with the Hardwood Background stamp.  (I got the idea for how to split the Window Box die cuts to create the basket from this pin).  Then, I created a bunch of succulents with the Oh So Succulent Bundle and a variety of In Color Card stock to decorate the baskets, and make each a little different from the others:

























For inside the baskets, I bundled a chocolate and some tea bags, and tied them with ribbon, then added a charm and a "Thanks" tag to the bow:





The charms were fun to make using shrink plastic, stamped with Stazon and colored with Watercolor Pencils.  I stamped and cut bunnies from the Basket Bunch Bundle for most of the charms, though did make a few with the Chase Your Dreams and Hey Chick sets as well.  Here's a side-by-side comparison of the image before and after shrinking:




Whew!  That was a lot of photos!  Hope you enjoyed them!  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: